What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A training guide teaching you how to have a consistent win in playing golf
- Marina Bobeldijk on The Open Champion and the Mystery of the ?Red Dot? – Dear Karl,Congratulations on your fantastic work with Louis !!!!!!!! That must be so pleasing to s… more
- Vernon Dietrich on How to Keep Your Concentration on the Golf Course – The weather conditions has again spoilt the start #of the# Canadian Open. It’s going to be soft goin… more
- Lessons from Tiger?After what must be an insane amount of media pressure, Tiger Woods issued a statement saying, ?I have decided to take an indefinite break from profess… more
- John Lovett on The Open Champion and the Mystery of the ?Red Dot? – Hi Karl, once again congratulations on your skills, what I suggest to the players that I help is whe… more
- DAVID MAXWELL on The Open Champion and the Mystery of the ?Red Dot? – dear karlBeing a teaching pro (in contact with you via phil rowe) your work with louis oosthuizen … more
- John Lovett on The Open Champion and the Mystery of the ?Red Dot? – Hi Karl, well you`ve done it again, help Louis win the biggest golf championship in the world. You m… more
- Tony Feminis on How to Keep Your Concentration on the Golf Course – Hey Partner, I was wondering what your secret to your great play was in the German Senior Team Ch… more
- Stephen M on How to Keep Your Concentration on the Golf Course – This is correct, your mind controls every bit of you. Foused concentration is key. I always make a m… more
- John Lovett on A true ambassador of golf! – Matt. your are a credit to everyone in the determination to better your handicap. 12.8 is a great ha… more
- Gerry Connor on A true ambassador of golf! – Hi Matt,I just read your story on Karl’s blog and I just wanted to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS for y… more
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Secret To Consistent Golf scores 74.39/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.golf-brain-online.com/consistent-golf/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: golf-brain-online.com you’ll also be taken through to golf-brain-online.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)